- Posted by Mittcom
- On February 6, 2013
- 0 Comments
- Google AdWords, Pay Per Click
Timing is crucial in converting with Google AdWords at a minimum cost. The majority of campaigns quickly develop converting trends throughout different times of the day and day of the week. What happens is a unique “window of opportunity,” this is achieved. The timing in which Google AdWords Campaigns run is crucial to succeeding with the maximum amount of conversions and the minimum total cost. The majority of campaigns quickly develop converting trends throughout different times of the day and day of the week. This is reaching your customers within a special “window of opportunity.” This is achieved with custom ad scheduling. By default, AdWords Campaigns are set to “Show ads all days and hours,” meaning that the entire daily budget is set to spend completely each calendar day that your ads are active. Custom Ad Scheduling let’s you specify certain hours or days of the week to show your ads. There is also an advanced setting which lets you limit or increase spending by percentage during specific time periods
Create a Custom Ad Schedule Now!
Schedule specific times and days for your ads to run.
- Sign in at your Ad Words Account.
- Open the Campaigns tab.
- Go to “All Online Campaigns,” and select the campaign to be scheduled.
- Open the settings tab.
- In the “Advanced settings” section, click Schedule: Start date, end date, and ad scheduling.
- In the window that appears, click any day of the week under the Time period column to set the hourly range for when your ads should run (or shouldn’t run). Click Add another time period to create up to six running time periods in a single day.
- Next to “Ad scheduling,” click Edit.
- Click OK to save your ad schedule, and you’ll see the changes reflected in the time blocks. The green blocks show the hours when ads are scheduled to run, while the gray blocks show when they aren’t.
- You can stop using ad scheduling by editing your End date. Your ads for that campaign will stop showing after this date, unless you change it again later.
Creating AdWords Scheduling is crucial to increasing leads, for more information regarding increasing your company’s leads, contact MITTCOM, Boston Pay per Click Marketers, specializing in Ad Words Management and other Search Engine Marketing Services.