Outsourcing your marketing efforts can be daunting. After all, you are entering a partnership to improve the ROI of your content. Finding a match for your business’s specific needs means you have to do some research initially, but the payoff has excellent potential.
If you’re looking to hire an ad agency, you may be wondering whether it’s the best decision for your business. To help you decide, here are five reasons to work with an agency for a small business:
- Not Enough Time: Advertising takes a lot of time and energy. Things move so fast that algorithms and trends may have moved on just when you start using them. You might need an agency to help you focus on the big picture and strategize a game plan while keeping up with changes and generating reports.
- Not Enough Leads: Advertising and sales are cyclical; you can’t have one without the other, or no one gets results. An agency can bring your sales team into alignment with your marketing campaigns, feeding them more effective leads.
- No In-House Budget: It’s very expensive to hire a full-time, in-house marketing team. Don’t forget to factor in compensation and benefits, tech needs, and a space to put them (if not fully remote). A strong ad agency has an entire multi-disciplinary team at your disposal.
- Not the Right Skill Set: Maybe you’re a fantastic brand manager but need help with design, writing, campaigns, media buying, creative, TV commercials, SEO rankings, etc. Supplement your skills with an agency’s specialties to build your brand.
- No Plan: It’s ok to admit it! Things are constantly evolving in the advertising world and require constant monitoring. Agencies act as your compass to get you started in the right direction and take you from planning to execution.
Do any of these signs apply to you? It might be time to hire an agency for a little extra expertise and a lot more results. Learn more by contacting us online to speak with a strategist about our full-service advertising agency.