WORK WITH US
Director Of Business Development
The Director of Business Development identifies and helps to develop strategic relationships with potential clients and partners. They oversee business development initiatives and guide them from the opportunity lead phase through the contract phase. Specific tasks include developing proposal and pitch materials, developing internal marketing materials, and maintaining communications with prospective clients. An ability to multi-task and prioritize is critical to the success of this role. This role reports directly to the agency Owner / CEO, and frequently collaborates with as well as leads others to produce concepts and proposals.
The Director of Business Development manages the pitch process from start-to-finish, including assessing initial opportunities, collaborating with key internal stakeholders on pitch deliverables, interfacing with prospective clients, and creating written RFP responses. They work closely with other internal agency teams to develop proposal and pitch materials, including case studies, initial POVs on prospective clients’ businesses, strategic presentations, SWOT analyses, and all written components of a proposal.
- College degree & at least 5 years of relevant experience required
- Experience in a digital and/or media agency environment, ideally in business development, client services, or strategy.
- A comprehensive understanding of client business goals and strategic imperatives and ability to help the pitch team develop strategic deliverables including written and creative assignments that represent the client’s needs.
- Experience creating written business development proposals and marketing materials.
- Expertise in business, media sales, or marketing with experience in the field or a related area.
- The ability to actively manage relationships with prospective clients from initial conversation though the close.
- Passion for digital and desire to keep up with the latest digital trends.
MITTCOM is a growing full service advertising agency looking for a graphic artist to work in our Needham office full time. This position entails working mainly with our VP of Design, alongside our digital and media teams. The purpose of this role is to assist in the production of social, digital, print, OOH deliverables for a variety of clients.
Must be Fluent In:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Office suite
- Google Drive
- Leading email marketing platforms (e.g. Constant Contact, Mailchimp, iContact, etc.)
Additional desirable skills include:
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- A self-starter who is highly motivated, dependable, energetic, and displays professionalism and enthusiasm when representing the company.
- Strong with communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to understand the importance of meeting deadlines
- Ensure digital and/or print assets such as fonts, imagery, video and other forms of content are developed and formatted appropriately for digital and responsive, adaptive and scalable builds
- Assist in the creation of mock-ups, build outs and maintain templates for multiple clients
- Assist the owner and creator of specifications and guidelines
- Assist with production work
You must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (BFA would be ideal)
- Knowledge in Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- 1-3 years in the workforce